With Valentine’s Day almost here, why not add a little romance to your weekend with a lovely Lambrini cocktail? We’ve got some quirky creations from top mixologist Susie Wong, alongside some classic Lambrini favourites. Why not give them a try this weekend?
Lambrini Love – It’s one of our old faves and it’s so easy to make. Get ready to love!
● Begin with a shot of White Rum and add a dash of Grenadine
● Top up with equal parts of Lambrini Strawberry and Lambrini Cherry
● Serve in a Champagne Flute and garnish with hearts on cocktail sticks – Yum!
Cherry Kiss – Sweet and fruity, there’s no excuse not to share a kiss this Valentines!
● Combine two parts of Lambrini with one part of Cola
● Add a dash of Grenadine and squeeze in one lime
● Serve in a wine glass and garnish with cherries
If you’re feeling a bit more adventurous, have a go at one of these bespoke Susie Wong cocktails…
Susie Wong Hibiscus & Rose – Roses are red… and so is this delicious cocktail. It’s perfect for sharing with that special someone.
● Measure 20ml Monin Hibiscus syrup into a champagne flute
● Then add in 10ml of Rose Water
● Top with Strawberry Lambrini and enjoy!
Susie Wong Blueberry and Lavender – Quirky flavours and a light fizz make this the perfect cocktail for sharing with the girls.
● Measure 20ml Myrtille syrup (Blueberry) into a champagne glass
● Then add in three drops of Lavender Bitters
● And top with Lambrini Original for the perfect finish
Susie Wong Apricot and Mandarin – Apparently orange is the new black, and we love this tangy take on Luci by Lambrini.
● Measure out 20ml Apricot Liqueur into the glass
● Follow with three drops of Mandarin and Orange Bitters to give it that unique flavour
● And finally, top with Luci by Lambrini and serve!
● Combine equal parts of Lambrini Original and Lambrini Cherry
● Add a shot of Gin
● And finish with a dash of sugar