Spring has sprung and it’s time to think of revamping your wardrobe until there isn’t a onesie or snood in sight. If you want to keep up with the fashpack this season, we will keep you one step ahead of the trends…
The transitional period between winter and spring can be a tough one to judge as, let’s face it, it’s still freezing, so here are our hints and tips to reign style supreme this April:
1) Update your winter knits by teaming jumpers with long skirts. The maxi skirt is back in a huge way this summer so add some casual cool by throwing on your favourite winter knit and pairing it with an oh-so-in metallic maxi skirt for instant spring chic.
2) It’s important to wrap up on nights out in early spring but who said covering up wasn’t sexy? Start with your favourite party dress and wear it with a smart black blazer/faux fur shrug and sheer tights to channel this season’s 50s inspired trend.
3) Florals never go out of fashion and they are a season must have. Adding a floral piece to your outfit like a skirt or even jewellery is a fabulous and fun way of injecting colour into your nearly-spring wardrobe. Plus you can wear these pieces well into Summer too!
4) Soft sorbet shades are huge on the catwalks right now but that doesn’t mean you have to compromise on comfort to wear them. Why not try pastel jeans and jumpers for on-trend looks that keep you warm too…
5) You can easily update your look with your makeup. Makeup makes a huge difference to the outfit you are wearing, even if it’s an old faithful or a new purchase. This season why not try winged black eyeliner, pale pink cheeks and a subtle lip stain to refresh any outfit.
6) The 20’s era is going to be huge for men this year so fellas, team sharp suits with trilbies and slicked back hair for a polished evening look. For a more modern update to your look, keep it simple in the day by pairing plain t-shirts with chinos for a classic but fresh outfit.