TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE FACEBOOK LOVE LAMBRINI CIDER PROMOTION
How to enter:
Fans of the Lambrini Cider Facebook page can enter a prize draw to win one of two iPod Nanos engraved with a message from Lambrini Cider.
Fans need to enter their name, postal address, email address and date of birth at [LINK HERE].
Fans will need to accept the listed terms and conditions before clicking ‘continue’. Entrants will then receive confirmation of their entrance into the prize draw and will be given the chance to share the promotion link with friends.
Two winners will be chosen at random and will each receive an iPod Nano (subject to availability).
Entries can be submitted from 13:00 on 10/02/2014 to 13:00 on 28/02/2014
All valid entries will then be considered and two winners will be chosen at random.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants to the free prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Two winners will be chosen at random and will each receive an iPod Nano (http://www.apple.com/uk/ipod-nano/), in their choice of colours, engraved with a message from Lambrini Cider (subject to availability).
- Only those resident in the UK aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Entries are limited to one per person.
- Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the prize draw, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
- Prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
- Entries will be accepted online at http://www.facebook.com/lambrinicider. To enter the prize draw, please complete the online entry form.
- The Prize Draw opens at 13:00 on 10/02/2014 and closes at 13:00 on 28/02/2014.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries submitted prior to and including 13:00 on 28/02/2014. Winners will be notified by email within two days of the closing date. Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a stamped SAE to the Promoter at the address below, within 3 months of the closing date, marked “Lambrini Cider Love Lambrini Cider Promotion”.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, nor for any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this Prize Draw without the individual’s prior consent.
- By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this prize draw. By entering this prize draw you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 20, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
- The Promoter is Halewood International Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool L36 6AD.
- The Promoter acknowledges all rights in the prizes are owned by Apple Inc. Apple Inc. does not endorse this prize draw or any Lambrini product.