How to enter:
Followers of the Lambrini Twitter handle can enter a prize draw in which five winners will be selected from all valid entries and will receive new one 75cl bottle of their favourite Lambrini. All prizes subject to availability.
Fans need to follow the @LambriniUK handle as well as re-tweeting the specific promotional tweet https://twitter.com/LambriniUK/status/614339031854411776.
By re-tweeting, fans accept the listed terms and conditions.
Entries can be submitted from 17:30 on 25/06/2015 to 13:00 on 29/06/2015.
Five winners will be chosen at random from valid entries.
Winner will have seven days from being contacted to claim their prizes.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants to the free prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Five winners will be selected from all valid entries and will receive one new 75cl bottle of their favourite Lambrini. All prizes subject to availability.
- Only residents in the UK aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Entries are limited to one per person.Internet access required.
- Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the prize draw, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’
- Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
- Entries will be accepted online athttps://twitter.com/LambriniUK. To enter, entrants must re-tweet the promotional tweet including @LambriniUK. Entrants must be following the @LambriniUK Twitter account to be entered.
- Entrants must not post material that:
- is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar;
- promotes irresponsible or excessive drinking; or
- may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The prize draw opens at17:30 on 25/06/2015 and closes at 13:00 on 29/06/2015.
- The winner and runners-up will be chosen at random from all valid entries submitted prior to and including13:00 on 29/06/2015. The winner and runners-up will be notified by a reply to their re-tweet within two days of the closing date and asked to contact the Promoter via a direct message (DM) on Twitter. Proof of age may be required. Runners-up prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of confirmation of UK address. Winner’s name and county will be available by sending a stamped SAE to the Promoter at the address below, within 3 months of the closing date, marked “Lambrini New Bottle Giveaway”.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind, any entries incompletely or incorrectly completed, any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or any entries not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error, which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this prize draw without the individual’s prior consent.
- By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- Winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this prize draw. By entering this prize draw you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 22, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here:https://twitter.com/tos. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any tweets in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twit Entrants agree that Twitter shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
- The Promoter is Halewood International Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool L36 6AD. All communication regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to Lambrini Brand Manager, “Lambrini New Bottle Giveaway”, at the above address.
- The Promoter is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. Please visitco.uk for the facts.