Win A Wellness Day Terms & Conditions
Win A Wellness Day Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants to the promotion “Win a Wellness Day at the Titanic Hotel Liverpool – Maya Blue Journeys Top 2 Toe £120” (the Promotion) are bound by these terms and conditions.
- One winner will win a Maya Blue Journeys Top 2 Toe Wellness Day plus a friend (who must both be over 18 years old) consisting of 2 course cold lunch, Thermal access (2 hour limit), Robes & Slippers Plus, Express Voya Facial, Destressing Back & Neck Shoulders Massage, Express Manicure and Express Pedicure.
- The promotion is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales who are aged 18 or over. Entries are limited to one entry per person, per e-mail address.
- The promotion opens on 011.2018 and closes midnight on 01.03.2019. The winner will be drawn at random on 02.03.2019 and notified by the Lambrini Brand Manager within 5 working days of the draw taking place.
- To enter you must:
- purchase a bottle of Lambrini Original 1.5ltr;
- locate the url on the back of the label and visit the website (www.lambrini.co.uk/titanic);
- follow the directions on the website to enter your details and click submit.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain the label and receipt as proof of purchase. You will be asked to show this to claim prize if successful. If the winner cannot be contacted, or the prize is not claimed within 28 days’ of the draw taking place, or a receipt or label cannot be shown, there will be a redraw.
- The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the promotion: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the promotion (including the Promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative); and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or not received for whatever reason, which will be disqualified. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or the processing of entries.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion. By entering this Promotion you agree to do so and you also hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 18, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the promotion or from any prize.
- The Promoter is Halewood International Ltd, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool, L36 6AD. All communication regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to Lambrini Brand Manager, Win a Wellness Day at the Titanic Hotel Liverpool at the above address.
- Any personal data will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than the Promoter unless absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this Promotion without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.